Welcome to my Residual Income Site

You are not far away from the most important decision you will ever make!

Please read this entire page carefully do not miss any of it.

My name is Colin Warburton, and I work full time from home in the UK.

What I want to share with you will help you decide what the best way is to make a Residual Income in the UK.

The information below will give you a strong overview of how I believe the mistakes I, and possibly yourself, have made, can be avoided.

I am lucky in that I work full-time from my home. I have no boss to report to, and I have the freedom to use my time in any way I like. But you can obtain a residual income even if you aren't in the same position.

Do you believe in the following statement by Zig Ziglar: "You can have anything in the world you want if you'll just help enough other people get what they want."

Unfortunately, if you are looking to make a residual income, most of what we are taught does not do that.

Bearing in mind that over 95% of people in MLM will fail, is that the way you should be proceeding if you want to make a residual income? No matter what people tell you, it just isn't that easy.

There is another way to Achieve your Residual Income and it doesn't have to involve the internet. What you need is something that has been done before and based on a solid business.

And you need to be guided by people that are doing well, not someone who started 2 days before you! (sound familiar?)

You need proper training ... by people who are good... you should never be left guessing what to do next.

If you are really serious about being in that top 5% that actually make a good residual income then fill in the form below for more information. Or if you don't want to give your information yet, go here. (you will need sound)

Good Luck


Colin
________________
Colin Warburton


A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. --Winston Churchill


Tuesday 15 March 2011

Money isn't everything

It was a very long time since I've updated content on this Web site, the fact of the matter is that making money online is not always a top priority in life. I recently spent more time focusing on the most important aspects of life, fun, try new things and generally try to focus on improving self-esteem.

Some time, it helps to go through a stage of your online activities and new experiences to allow your mind space generate the next big idea. Earn money online, is a time full-time employment to many but it is a part-time job for the most part. We argue with people who say its unable to make full time income online, but I would try a little harder to the barest minimum give another blow to throw the sponge.

Your money is in Blog has really taken off in the last year, he frequently place on the first page for "How to Make Money," a term search with more than 700 million competing pages. In addition he is also responsible for several other search terms that I will not bring because competitors are quick to take advantage of this information. If you want to go head to head for the term "how to Make Money", do not hesitate to give your best, I am not surprised if you've done it however I personally know what it takes to rank for a term like that do not feel bad if need you a few months… or some say

This site is a great tutorial for people starting on their road to be a company internet marketing especially for those who want to succeed with advertising blog and advertisers such as Google AdSense income generating source. I urge those step to copy the niche but rather venture out in a field they are really interested in, make a hobby and a business and there really, especially if you focus on helping people, are the same people that will be of help.

I appreciate all the visitors who have found my site and has spent the time to read my articles. I sincerely hope that my content contributed to you to be more successful and to apologize for all the rants and raves that you have the screen to go to the "Good Stuff"!

I have abandoned most of my link building for this website due to the fact that there are many other niches that have a better rate of return for the link generation time and energy invested. I have sites that have taken off so great that it with only 1/10 of the effort that this site has taken. You can make it big in MMOS, but you should really look at niche and find something that is missing. The bottom line is people are continually spewing the same information and hope you buy their value E-marketing book, product or service.

Throw a grizzly bear, he will tell you the same thing and will probably fill in most of the site fails to address gaps. Honestly, without it I always have a hint on what actually happens in the world of referencing and must give credit where credit is due. I doubt that he had read my content, but the bottom line is that all you need is a spark to start a fire, this Web site is proof.

I have been preparing content to Google Webmaster tools that should be useful and try to do as soon as possible. Once of the money does it take a break, watch what your doing, what works, what is not. More merchandise, less evil, rinse and repeat and focus on using the money is there when you need.



Add to Technorati Favorites


Tagged as: make money online, niche marketing


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

0 Comments:

 
blogger templates 3 columns