Welcome to my Residual Income Site

You are not far away from the most important decision you will ever make!

Please read this entire page carefully do not miss any of it.

My name is Colin Warburton, and I work full time from home in the UK.

What I want to share with you will help you decide what the best way is to make a Residual Income in the UK.

The information below will give you a strong overview of how I believe the mistakes I, and possibly yourself, have made, can be avoided.

I am lucky in that I work full-time from my home. I have no boss to report to, and I have the freedom to use my time in any way I like. But you can obtain a residual income even if you aren't in the same position.

Do you believe in the following statement by Zig Ziglar: "You can have anything in the world you want if you'll just help enough other people get what they want."

Unfortunately, if you are looking to make a residual income, most of what we are taught does not do that.

Bearing in mind that over 95% of people in MLM will fail, is that the way you should be proceeding if you want to make a residual income? No matter what people tell you, it just isn't that easy.

There is another way to Achieve your Residual Income and it doesn't have to involve the internet. What you need is something that has been done before and based on a solid business.

And you need to be guided by people that are doing well, not someone who started 2 days before you! (sound familiar?)

You need proper training ... by people who are good... you should never be left guessing what to do next.

If you are really serious about being in that top 5% that actually make a good residual income then fill in the form below for more information. Or if you don't want to give your information yet, go here. (you will need sound)

Good Luck


Colin
________________
Colin Warburton


A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. --Winston Churchill


Friday 1 April 2011

Premium domain name Giveaway!

Posted by passive income online in Domaining, areas, for sale on January 25, 2011. 2 answers logo

OK, I'm about to do something really stupid and may regret that - I just know. So jump on this subject before changing my mind.

Here is a list of domain names that I do not intend to maintain or develop on (truth is I've got too many domain names who are sitting in my account that I don't know what to do with them), and their renewal date arrives (1/2/2011).

Some of them I have kept for years, this area only age is of value. In addition, some areas are areas of great keyword (especially the how TO BUY ones).

Alright, this then is the deal - if you see something you like, or can use for an immediate Web site project, then you ask and stake your claim!

Here's how:

Make a post on your blog (if you don't, here's how you can start a blog) indicating your area of choice in the list field below and (IMPORTANT!) link back to this blog post so a pingback can be established.

Then, briefly discuss what is your plan with this domain name - development of a site on it, sell, gift it away, etc.

If more express someone's interest in the same domain name, and then anyone who has the best plan for the domain name gets it - of course it is a subjective decision by me :) .

It is very likely that a domain name will be the first choice by many people, so I will allow you a 2nd and 3rd choice with your state plans for them. If you want to take on a 4th, 5th, etc. I am OK by it, also you can me re - assured that they will be a good owner;)

If you are absolutely not blog, and then make your request in the comments below.

Model of post/comment blog example that you can use:

= BEGIN MODEL =.

This blog post is a gift of domain name.  There are some pretty cool domain names that I want to pick up:

1st choice: BidsURL.com
My plan: install script URL shortening on this domain name, and whenever I mention a sale at auction eBay listing, I can use this domain name as an affiliate, URL masking.

2nd choice: WALLSPEAKERREVIEW.COM
My plan: set up a blog for review for all kinds of wall speakers! Home theater products are becoming very popular these days because of rising prices of the movie ticket.

Let me know what you think of these areas that I hope to pick up and my plans for them. Thank you!

= LATE MODEL =.

It is supercritical that make you your request of 1/31/2011, if not these domains will expire and you will have to wait 2 months for it to completely abandon the Registrar and available to register again.

Without here is the list of domain names:

BIDSURL.COM
COVERLETTERFORINTERNSHIP.COM
CUSTOMERSERVICEJOBSFROMHOME.COM
DEALSURL.COM
DEBATEJOURNAL.COM
DININGPHILOSOPHERSPROBLEM.COM
FACTSURL.COM
FIRSTSALEDOCTRINE.COM
FIRSTSALERIGHTS.COM
FREEAUTORESPONDERSCRIPT.COM
FREEAUTORESPONDERSOFTWARE.COM
FUNNYVIDEOFEED.COM
FUNNYVIDEOFEEDS.COM
GOGREENARTICLE.COM
GOGREENCONTEST.COM
GOGREENPROGRAMS.COM
HOWTOBUYANDTRADESTOCKS.COM
HOWTOBUYAWEBADDRESS.COM
HOWTOBUYBERKSHIREHATHAWAY.COM
HOWTOBUYCOMMODITIES.COM
HOWTOBUYCURRENCY.COM
HOWTOBUYFUTURES.COM
HOWTOBUYIBONDS.COM
HOWTOBUYMUTUALFUND.COM
HOWTOBUYPENNYSTOCK.COM
HOWTOBUYPREFERREDSTOCK.COM
HOWTOBUYSKIS.COM
HOWTOBUYSTOCKSWITHOUTABROKER.COM
HOWTOBUYTIPS.COM
HOWTOBUYTREADMILL.COM
HOWTOBUYTREASURYBILLS.COM
HOWTOBUYTREASURYBONDS.COM
HOWTOWRITEABUSSINESSLETTER.COM
HOWTOWRITETIPS.COM
IDEASFORSMALLBUSINESSES.COM
JAVASCRIPTPRIMER.COM
OFFERSURL.COM
OPENHOUSENEWSLETTER.COM
OPENHOUSETOOL.COM
OPENHOUSETOOLS.COM
OVARIANCANCERSURVIVAL.COM
PAIDSUMMERINTERNSHIP.COM
PERLPRIMER.COM
PHPAUTORESPONDERSCRIPT.COM
PYTHONPRIMER.COM
RESOURCEURL.COM
SOUNDTECHJOBS.COM
STAGEIVCANCER.COM
THANKYOUCARDSFORTEACHERS.COM
TYPEATHOMEJOBS.COM
URLMETA.COM
VBPRIMER.COM
VERILOGPRIMER.COM
VHDLPRIMER.COM
VISUALBASICPRIMER.COM
WALLSPEAKERREVIEW.COM
WRITINGINTERNSHIP.COM

Please note that these fields are saved to http://wholesalerdomains.com and I will push the sets of your choice to your wholesalerdomains.com account (use the "create account" link near the top of the page to create a free account).

logo

View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

0 Comments:

 
blogger templates 3 columns