Welcome to my Residual Income Site

You are not far away from the most important decision you will ever make!

Please read this entire page carefully do not miss any of it.

My name is Colin Warburton, and I work full time from home in the UK.

What I want to share with you will help you decide what the best way is to make a Residual Income in the UK.

The information below will give you a strong overview of how I believe the mistakes I, and possibly yourself, have made, can be avoided.

I am lucky in that I work full-time from my home. I have no boss to report to, and I have the freedom to use my time in any way I like. But you can obtain a residual income even if you aren't in the same position.

Do you believe in the following statement by Zig Ziglar: "You can have anything in the world you want if you'll just help enough other people get what they want."

Unfortunately, if you are looking to make a residual income, most of what we are taught does not do that.

Bearing in mind that over 95% of people in MLM will fail, is that the way you should be proceeding if you want to make a residual income? No matter what people tell you, it just isn't that easy.

There is another way to Achieve your Residual Income and it doesn't have to involve the internet. What you need is something that has been done before and based on a solid business.

And you need to be guided by people that are doing well, not someone who started 2 days before you! (sound familiar?)

You need proper training ... by people who are good... you should never be left guessing what to do next.

If you are really serious about being in that top 5% that actually make a good residual income then fill in the form below for more information. Or if you don't want to give your information yet, go here. (you will need sound)

Good Luck


Colin
________________
Colin Warburton


A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. --Winston Churchill


Thursday 16 June 2011

I am officially abandoned off the coast of Page 1 of Google:

Alright, so I was not blogging on NetPassiveIncome.com for some time, and bad things happen to me:

1. I lose readership - every day, my Inbox is full WordPress notification emails saying that I have new comments or moderate.  But guess what, they are all spam comments!  I used to love these emails, but now I hate.

2. I lose rank of search engine - NetPassiveIncome.com used to rank on page 1 of Google for the keyword "passive income".  Now, he pushed on page 2!  Thank you to all the other passive revenue blogs - I hope you enjoy the free traffic you get, for the moment;)

3. I lose affiliate income - I liked the passive of the programme commission Niche Profit classroom I recommend on this blog, until last month (May 2011) where I see a drop off in membership renewal.  I could blame on attrition rates, but the fact is that I sell no more accessions to it.

So, here's what I'm going to do about it:

1 Gain readership back -Pat flynnof the blog (currently ranked a # 2 in Google for "passive income") makes me jealous!  Should I start to be more transparent in my sites and projects I have password, and the challenges of the host, such as the Duel of Niche Site, he crossed recently?  I want to open it to you all to see how I can serve you better.

2 Gain ranking back search engine - all I can say is, "Watch out income passive fellow bloggers, here I come!"

3 Income from affiliate gain - the biggest mistake I with NetPassiveIncome is step taking advantage of the momentum that is built with traffic & readership (my list).  I did a not use the opportunity to increase while the going was good * shaking head * this can be a lesson for you.

Also, I will change some NetPassiveIncome.com blog itself:

1 Redesigning the WordPress comment system - I am getting rid of all spam comments in my WordPress database, and is thus no comment spam to beef up security goes through leaks.  I've got literally 17,000 + comments waiting for moderation now.

2 Add social media - I will add Facebook and Twitter Tips for the blog.

That's all for this position - no call to action, or something to sell at the end, just an update on what will take place on this blog.


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

0 Comments:

 
blogger templates 3 columns