Welcome to my Residual Income Site

You are not far away from the most important decision you will ever make!

Please read this entire page carefully do not miss any of it.

My name is Colin Warburton, and I work full time from home in the UK.

What I want to share with you will help you decide what the best way is to make a Residual Income in the UK.

The information below will give you a strong overview of how I believe the mistakes I, and possibly yourself, have made, can be avoided.

I am lucky in that I work full-time from my home. I have no boss to report to, and I have the freedom to use my time in any way I like. But you can obtain a residual income even if you aren't in the same position.

Do you believe in the following statement by Zig Ziglar: "You can have anything in the world you want if you'll just help enough other people get what they want."

Unfortunately, if you are looking to make a residual income, most of what we are taught does not do that.

Bearing in mind that over 95% of people in MLM will fail, is that the way you should be proceeding if you want to make a residual income? No matter what people tell you, it just isn't that easy.

There is another way to Achieve your Residual Income and it doesn't have to involve the internet. What you need is something that has been done before and based on a solid business.

And you need to be guided by people that are doing well, not someone who started 2 days before you! (sound familiar?)

You need proper training ... by people who are good... you should never be left guessing what to do next.

If you are really serious about being in that top 5% that actually make a good residual income then fill in the form below for more information. Or if you don't want to give your information yet, go here. (you will need sound)

Good Luck


Colin
________________
Colin Warburton


A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. --Winston Churchill


Sunday 31 October 2010

Money Isn’t Everything

It’s been quite a long time since I’ve updated content on this website, the fact of the matter is that making money online isn’t always one’s top priority in life. I have recently spent more time focusing on the more important aspects of life, having fun, trying new things and generally trying to focus on self improvement.

Some time it helps to take a step back from your online activities and have some new experiences to allow your mind the space to generate the next great idea. Making money online is a full time job for many however it happens to be a part time job for most. I won’t argue with people that say its impossible to make a full time income online however I would insist that they try a bit harder and at bare minimum give it another shot before throwing in the towel.

Your Blog Is Money has really taken off in the past year, it frequently places on the first page for “How to Make Money,” a search term with more than 700 million competing pages. In addition it also ranks for several other search terms which I won’t provide because competitors are quick to take advantage of such information. If you want to go head to head for the term “How to Make Money” feel free to give it your best shot, I wouldn’t be surprised if you did it however I know personally what it takes to rank for a term like that so don’t feel bad if it takes you a few months… or a few years…

This website is a great tutorial source for people beginning on their road to being an internet marketer specifically for those who want to be successful with blog advertising and income generation from advertisers like Google Adsense. I would urge those not to copy the niche but rather venture out into an area that they are really interested in, make it a hobby and less of a business and it will really take off, especially if you focus on helping people, these are the same people that WILL help you.

I appreciate all the visitors that have found my website and spent the time reading my articles. I honestly hope that my content has helped you to be more successful and apologize for all the rants and raves you may have had to sift through to get to the “Good Stuff!!”

I have discontinued most of my link building efforts for this website due to the fact that there are many other niches that have a much better rate of return for link generation time and energy invested. I have sites that have taken off way bigger than this with only 1/10 of the effort that this site has taken. You can make it big in MMO but you will need to really look at the niche and find something that is MISSING. The bottom line is people are continuously spewing the same information over and over in hopes of you buying their worthless E-Marketing book, product or service.

Check out Grizzly, he’ll tell you the same thing and will probably fill in most of the gaps that this site fails to address. Honestly, without him, I still wouldn’t have a clue about what is really going on in the world of SEO, and have to give credit where credit is due. I doubt he has read my content but the bottom line is that all it takes is a spark to start a fire, this website is proof of that.

I have been preparing some content about Google Webmaster tools that should be useful and will try to have it up as soon as possible. Once again money isn’t everything, take a break, look at what your doing, what is working, what isn’t. Do more of the good, less of the bad, rinse and repeat and focus on helping, the money will be there when you need it.



Add to Technorati Favorites


Tagged as: Make Money Online, Niche Marketing


View the original article here

0 Comments:

 
blogger templates 3 columns