Welcome to my Residual Income Site

You are not far away from the most important decision you will ever make!

Please read this entire page carefully do not miss any of it.

My name is Colin Warburton, and I work full time from home in the UK.

What I want to share with you will help you decide what the best way is to make a Residual Income in the UK.

The information below will give you a strong overview of how I believe the mistakes I, and possibly yourself, have made, can be avoided.

I am lucky in that I work full-time from my home. I have no boss to report to, and I have the freedom to use my time in any way I like. But you can obtain a residual income even if you aren't in the same position.

Do you believe in the following statement by Zig Ziglar: "You can have anything in the world you want if you'll just help enough other people get what they want."

Unfortunately, if you are looking to make a residual income, most of what we are taught does not do that.

Bearing in mind that over 95% of people in MLM will fail, is that the way you should be proceeding if you want to make a residual income? No matter what people tell you, it just isn't that easy.

There is another way to Achieve your Residual Income and it doesn't have to involve the internet. What you need is something that has been done before and based on a solid business.

And you need to be guided by people that are doing well, not someone who started 2 days before you! (sound familiar?)

You need proper training ... by people who are good... you should never be left guessing what to do next.

If you are really serious about being in that top 5% that actually make a good residual income then fill in the form below for more information. Or if you don't want to give your information yet, go here. (you will need sound)

Good Luck


Colin
________________
Colin Warburton


A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. --Winston Churchill


Monday 1 November 2010

My Real Adsense Earnings

My real adsense earnings for March 2010 were $271.01, representing my best month yet with Google Adsense. Most of those earnings, $202 to be precise, were from a single site — the pets-themed website I started about 15 months ago. It has less than 20 pages and most of those don’t yet rank very high in the search engines, but the few that do are bringing in a very respectable passive income month after month.

I’ve seen a steady increase in Adsense revenue this year. As a point of reference, December 2009 showed $123.34 from Adsense, with a nice jump in January 2010 to $169.88 and then February was $195.46. March’s earnings were a nice surprise at more than $75 above February, which had been a record month.

My goal is to increase my Adsense income to $1,000 a month by December of this year. To that end, I’ve been adding content to a few niche sites and securing backlinks to the new pages. One thing that’s been a challenge is figuring out the best way to grow my niche sites — do I focus on them one at a time, or get each of my 15+ domain names online and then add content and promote them assembly-line style? Going back and forth between these two strategies has kind of made my approach a little more haphazard than I’d like.

For now, I’ve decided my top priority is to get each one online with a decent template and five pages of content before adding more pages to existing niche websites or promoting what I already have online. I think it’s important for the sites’ future income that their age is established now — I’ve owned some domains for over a year and that’s a waste if they aren’t being put to use.

Once all of my sites have been established, I’ll add Google Adsense code and some affiliate products and start backlinking. Accomplishing this for each of my domains, and then adding more content to my well-earnings pets site, will help me reach my Google Adsense earnings goal by the end of the year.

How are your Adsense earnings? Do you have a goal for increasing them; if so, what’s your strategy?


View the original article here

0 Comments:

 
blogger templates 3 columns