Welcome to my Residual Income Site

You are not far away from the most important decision you will ever make!

Please read this entire page carefully do not miss any of it.

My name is Colin Warburton, and I work full time from home in the UK.

What I want to share with you will help you decide what the best way is to make a Residual Income in the UK.

The information below will give you a strong overview of how I believe the mistakes I, and possibly yourself, have made, can be avoided.

I am lucky in that I work full-time from my home. I have no boss to report to, and I have the freedom to use my time in any way I like. But you can obtain a residual income even if you aren't in the same position.

Do you believe in the following statement by Zig Ziglar: "You can have anything in the world you want if you'll just help enough other people get what they want."

Unfortunately, if you are looking to make a residual income, most of what we are taught does not do that.

Bearing in mind that over 95% of people in MLM will fail, is that the way you should be proceeding if you want to make a residual income? No matter what people tell you, it just isn't that easy.

There is another way to Achieve your Residual Income and it doesn't have to involve the internet. What you need is something that has been done before and based on a solid business.

And you need to be guided by people that are doing well, not someone who started 2 days before you! (sound familiar?)

You need proper training ... by people who are good... you should never be left guessing what to do next.

If you are really serious about being in that top 5% that actually make a good residual income then fill in the form below for more information. Or if you don't want to give your information yet, go here. (you will need sound)

Good Luck


Colin
________________
Colin Warburton


A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. --Winston Churchill


Tuesday 3 May 2011

Make your niche is money online safe

It has been long since I put to update this blog and my readers subscribed feed and email newsletter subscribers, I am deeply sorry about it. I am right in this post "Ensure you that your niche makes money online" as a reminder to myself to where focus my energies. It was my goal with the original creation of this Web site to keep up-to-date and make it an extremely valuable resource for internet marketers. I thought that niche make money was the key to solve the problem how make money online!

Since then, other opportunities have emerged on this Web site and unfortunately, these opportunities have taken me away from my responsibilities in the maintenance of this site. Although daily visitors has not dropped significantly in recent months, I am responsible for my advertisers and visitors to ensure that this site continues to provide value to the internet marketing community.

I did serious research in key words and those which is the most profitable for the delay. As my main sources of income online include, PPC, affiliate marketing, private advertising and a few other methods I am going to explain in future articles.

Me contact ed on a daily basis to requests to trade links, reviews of products and all other kinds of requests for information. Most people believe that this Web site is a beam to the fact that these rankings with respect to the key search terms i.e. make money online, residual income, how make money etc... This Web site is probably the lowest piece or more low gain my blog, the hours that I've invested in the generation of content and distribution network beyond reality and even exchange for my investment in time.

This website however has helped me to realize some key factors in creating a successful blog. The first and most important are the niche. Make money online is simply not the most profitable niches there. To be a profitable niche, it must provide one of two things:

() Pain
() To assist in personal development

Although many articles on this site could affect a step or phase, the mere fact that this niche market is saturated beyond belief. The smart internet marketing have stayed away from this niche and then people who have not been enough alive to catch jumped into the MMO boat, people who knew better were off the coast of create huge networks of niche websites in small and other territories.

A few profitable niches are as follows:

Credit cards
Acne products
Diet and health advice
Medical information
Legal services
Hobby i.e. fishing, golf etc...

Those who are only a few go you. If you search with the Google keyword tool you'll find quickly that there are multiple keywords in previous niches that pay more than $1.00 per click keyword. If you do math, its too difficult to come to the conclusion that average advertisers and firm steps probably could Snatch a few private if your site is even less little impressive.

The bottom line is that if you want to create a blog or a website that really pay invoices, do research in advance and make sure that your niche make money online in the first place.



Add to Technorati Favorites


Tagged as: make money online, niche marketing


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

0 Comments:

 
blogger templates 3 columns