Welcome to my Residual Income Site

You are not far away from the most important decision you will ever make!

Please read this entire page carefully do not miss any of it.

My name is Colin Warburton, and I work full time from home in the UK.

What I want to share with you will help you decide what the best way is to make a Residual Income in the UK.

The information below will give you a strong overview of how I believe the mistakes I, and possibly yourself, have made, can be avoided.

I am lucky in that I work full-time from my home. I have no boss to report to, and I have the freedom to use my time in any way I like. But you can obtain a residual income even if you aren't in the same position.

Do you believe in the following statement by Zig Ziglar: "You can have anything in the world you want if you'll just help enough other people get what they want."

Unfortunately, if you are looking to make a residual income, most of what we are taught does not do that.

Bearing in mind that over 95% of people in MLM will fail, is that the way you should be proceeding if you want to make a residual income? No matter what people tell you, it just isn't that easy.

There is another way to Achieve your Residual Income and it doesn't have to involve the internet. What you need is something that has been done before and based on a solid business.

And you need to be guided by people that are doing well, not someone who started 2 days before you! (sound familiar?)

You need proper training ... by people who are good... you should never be left guessing what to do next.

If you are really serious about being in that top 5% that actually make a good residual income then fill in the form below for more information. Or if you don't want to give your information yet, go here. (you will need sound)

Good Luck


Colin
________________
Colin Warburton


A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. --Winston Churchill


Thursday 12 May 2011

You, spammers curse!

Wow, for some time I've posted - or looks like at least!


When I opened a session in my WordPress dashboard (start your own WordPress blog), I was pleasantly greeted by the comments of 10,265 held for moderation:



Therefore, I have the plugin installed ProtectWebForm Captcha and I have not found if it's broken, or spammers received an automated software that solves CAPTCHA.


What I can gather, is that there will be a flurry of comments coming in a comment for each of my blog to blog.  Each comment has a different IP address, but it seems to be automated based on the timestamp (or the marketer people engaged in India to do this manually, no intended stereotype).


In any case, I want a quick way to moderate the comments of 10 000 inhabitants.  I want a quick way to differentiate legitimate comments and spam comments.


If you had a blog for a while, you'll quickly see that spammers will usually leave a Web site URL when they submit comments.  This is the first sign that a comment may be spam.


Comments more sophisticated spam inserts the URL of Web site in the body of the comment itself, making it less obvious.


OK, the discussion below is a little technical, but you can follow along if you have a mess in your hand as I (a).


To my webhost, I have cPanel, and the database administration tool is phpMyAdmin.


Pop open phpMyAdmin and open the database of wordpress.  There, you will find a table called wp_comments.


Inside of this table is a field called comment_author_url.


comment_author_url is anything but "http://" If a site Web that URL is filled during a presentation of comment.


Therefore, here is the query MySQL you can use which will return all comments who completed a Web site URL, and that is not already approved:



Select * from 'wp_comments' WHERE 'comment_author_url'! ='http: / /' and 'comment_approved '! = ' 1' ;

Note the use of the comment_approved field.  It is set to ' 1' if it approved comment.From here you can then simply delete these comments, or set comment_approved "spam."That's all!  Next step for me is to understand how to combat these automated comment submissions.  Let me know if you know the good ways or an another plugin which works best.

View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

0 Comments:

 
blogger templates 3 columns