Welcome to my Residual Income Site

You are not far away from the most important decision you will ever make!

Please read this entire page carefully do not miss any of it.

My name is Colin Warburton, and I work full time from home in the UK.

What I want to share with you will help you decide what the best way is to make a Residual Income in the UK.

The information below will give you a strong overview of how I believe the mistakes I, and possibly yourself, have made, can be avoided.

I am lucky in that I work full-time from my home. I have no boss to report to, and I have the freedom to use my time in any way I like. But you can obtain a residual income even if you aren't in the same position.

Do you believe in the following statement by Zig Ziglar: "You can have anything in the world you want if you'll just help enough other people get what they want."

Unfortunately, if you are looking to make a residual income, most of what we are taught does not do that.

Bearing in mind that over 95% of people in MLM will fail, is that the way you should be proceeding if you want to make a residual income? No matter what people tell you, it just isn't that easy.

There is another way to Achieve your Residual Income and it doesn't have to involve the internet. What you need is something that has been done before and based on a solid business.

And you need to be guided by people that are doing well, not someone who started 2 days before you! (sound familiar?)

You need proper training ... by people who are good... you should never be left guessing what to do next.

If you are really serious about being in that top 5% that actually make a good residual income then fill in the form below for more information. Or if you don't want to give your information yet, go here. (you will need sound)

Good Luck


Colin
________________
Colin Warburton


A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. --Winston Churchill


Friday 20 January 2012

NPC’S Market Profile Strategy: Step 1

It’s been more than a week since I have been watching the tutorials at Niche Profit Classroom and to be really honest with you, I feel that I am fixated on the topics that are related to finding keywords and good niches because majority of the strategies that are used in finding a competitive niches are new to me. I feel like I’m learning an entirely new language!

But even if I’m feeling a bit overwhelmed, I tackled the videos on market profiling or in short sizing up your competition. With the system at NPC, you really don’t have to look into lots of tools and websites so that you can get the information that you want because they already have software called a Market Profiler. It basically focuses on 6 avenues of market analysis using websites that many people visit on any given day. Since I don’t want to give you a very long post, I am going to split it in parts so this post won’t be an eyesore!

So, let’s go ahead and tackle the first step by the use of Amazon. Yes, you heard me right, let's use Amazon! When you go look into www.amazon.com, you need to check for information products (books) related to your target market.   Since Amazon is considered as the the best seller of information products in the internet, it contains valuable information in determining whether a niche is hot or not.

The software at NPC particularly wants you to find out four details from Amazon: the availability of books related to your niche, the number of books available, it also requires links on the bestsellers, and their ranks in the overall marketplace. The results will be combined with the succeeding steps in order to determine if your niche has potential.

If you don’t have the software, you can make good use of details mentioned above and other data such feedback, availability of information materials, number of copies sold, along with other pertinent details from Amazon. However, it’s important to remember that not all hot topics may translate into savings in your bank account. If a niche is too popular, you may be embroiled in cutthroat competition – a scenario that we are trying to avoid. To sum it up, let’s find a niche that’s popular and marketable at the same time. So now, we're ready to proceed to step 2. See you around!


View the original article here

0 Comments:

 
blogger templates 3 columns