Welcome to my Residual Income Site

You are not far away from the most important decision you will ever make!

Please read this entire page carefully do not miss any of it.

My name is Colin Warburton, and I work full time from home in the UK.

What I want to share with you will help you decide what the best way is to make a Residual Income in the UK.

The information below will give you a strong overview of how I believe the mistakes I, and possibly yourself, have made, can be avoided.

I am lucky in that I work full-time from my home. I have no boss to report to, and I have the freedom to use my time in any way I like. But you can obtain a residual income even if you aren't in the same position.

Do you believe in the following statement by Zig Ziglar: "You can have anything in the world you want if you'll just help enough other people get what they want."

Unfortunately, if you are looking to make a residual income, most of what we are taught does not do that.

Bearing in mind that over 95% of people in MLM will fail, is that the way you should be proceeding if you want to make a residual income? No matter what people tell you, it just isn't that easy.

There is another way to Achieve your Residual Income and it doesn't have to involve the internet. What you need is something that has been done before and based on a solid business.

And you need to be guided by people that are doing well, not someone who started 2 days before you! (sound familiar?)

You need proper training ... by people who are good... you should never be left guessing what to do next.

If you are really serious about being in that top 5% that actually make a good residual income then fill in the form below for more information. Or if you don't want to give your information yet, go here. (you will need sound)

Good Luck


Colin
________________
Colin Warburton


A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. --Winston Churchill


Friday 16 December 2011

NPC’S MoneyWord Keyword Matrix Tool – Part 1

I can’t stop gushing about NPC’s Moneyword Matrix Software because it has really streamlined the process of deriving your moneywords instead of calculating it on your own. When I viewed the tutorials on using the manual process, I was completely lost. Did I tell you that I am allergic to anything that’s math-related? Okay, that may be an exaggeration but yeah, my brain seems to automatically switch to rejection mode each time I encounter formulas and other problem solving equations.

But the good news is that NPC has an amazing downloadable software that will analyze your keywords using different criteria. By far, this is the coolest tool that I found at NPC and I will explain further if you read along.

Using NPC’s Moneyword Matrix Keyword Tool

When I started the tutorials on getting the keywords automatically through NPC’s MoneyWord Keyword Tool, I could not believe that all you will ever need in getting your moneywords is contained in just one software. So let’s go about the process now and use

our reliable Google keyword tool by accessing it through the link in the software. With one click, it will take you directly to Google’s keyword tool so we can already proceed with getting related ideas for our root keyword. Before running the tool, make sure that you click on columns and tick on approximate CPC so we can extract the data that we want.

Narrow Down Your Results Carefully

The next thing that we need to do is to narrow down the results if you wish to be more specific with your keywords. You will see both an include and exclude tab on the left side of your page where you can just type in the phrases and in the process include/exclude keywords according to your preference. Do this very carefully because you may unknowingly lose excellent keywords – a scenario that we don’t want to happen.

You can then proceed on clicking on the append keyword ideas to list button so that the results will be loaded to your MoneyWord Matrix Software. And when that’s done, you just have to click the magical GO button. And that’s it!

A Word of Caution: You need to set the language of your Google keyword tool to English before you append your list to the Moneyword Matrix Software so that the tool will run properly. And if you have a long list of keywords, be prepared to wait because it’s going to take some time before the software can finish analyzing all your keywords. But a cool feature of the software is that you can stop your work as well as save it so that way you can just retrieve the file when you’re ready to run the tool again.

It’s time to analyze the results so head on to Part 2 of my blog post. Hope to see you there!


View the original article here

0 Comments:

 
blogger templates 3 columns